Panther Industries is honored to support and participate in the following industry associations to reinforce the benefit of print-and-apply labeling automation.
Material Handling Industry (MHI)
MHI is the nation’s largest material handling, logistics and supply chain association. MHI offers education, networking and solution sourcing for members, their customers and the industry as a whole through programming and events.
- 800 members including: material handling and logistics equipment companies, systems and software manufacturers; consultants; systems integrators and simulators; and third-party logistics providers and publishers.
- 17 MHI Industry Groups represent the leading providers in several key equipment and system solution categories.
- Sponsor of the industry-leading ProMat and MODEX events.
- MHI provides educational, business development, networking and solution sourcing opportunities.
The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies (PMMI)
Founded in 1933, PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, is a trade association made up of more than 700 member companies that manufacture packaging, processing and packaging-related converting machinery, commercially-available packaging machinery components, containers and materials in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
PMMI’s vision is to be the leading global resource for processing and packaging, and its mission is to improve and promote members’ abilities to succeed in a global marketplace.
PMMI members are the industry-leading solutions providers on your processing and packaging supply chain, and PMMI resources help you connect with them:
- PMMI Member Directory: Start with a search of PMMI’s member directory. PMMI members are globally renowned for high-quality equipment, responsive service and committing to meeting their customers’ needs.
- The PACK EXPO portfolio of trade shows: PMMI is the owner and producer of the global portfolio of the PACK EXPO shows, the world’s leading processing and packaging shows.
Order Fulfillment Solutions Industry Group (OFS)
The Order Fulfillment Solutions (OFS) industry group is dedicated to developing properly applied order fulfillment solutions. OFS’s members achieve this mission through Education and Membership Development:
Order Fulfillment is the process of moving, storing/staging, protecting, and controlling material and information flows within a facility to fill orders.
- OFS develops and delivers educational and training resources for end users, educational institutions, allied organizations, and its own members to properly understand and apply order fulfillment solutions.
- OFS defines the terminology that applies to order fulfillment.
- OFS promotes career opportunities within the industry.
- OFS actively recruits, develops, and retains the companies and people offering properly applied order fulfillment solutions.
- OFS serves as a conduit to share ideas and information amongst member companies regarding opportunities in the marketplace by developing formats/forums to engage OFS members throughout the year.
- OFS works with other MHI product sections, councils and industry associations to assess needs and opportunities for emerging markets and technologies.
The Automation Solutions Group (ASG)
The Automation Solutions Group members are Industry’s thought leaders of automation software, hardware and services that support a fully integrated supply chain. They collaborate on solutions worldwide and in virtually every major manufacturing and distribution sector.
The Group’s objective is to strategically position and market automated material handling solutions to the manufacturing, warehousing and distribution industries.
The vision is to become the definitive resource for identification, integration, deployment and use of existing and future automated material handling solutions for supply chain operations.
What is ASG
- The ASG will focus on establishing a direct connection with the end user community.
- Programing will include market research and other information gathering exercises in order to provide timely, relevant responses and actionable information to our MHI Members, the End Users and other communities through several marketing and outreach channels.
- As the ASG grows its membership – suppliers and end users are all welcome to join – it will be the industry’s foremost venue for collaboration.
- The output will be knowledge sharing to address current and future supply chain challenges and opportunities.
Colorado Advanced Manufacturing Association (CAMA)
Colorado manufacturers are a special breed. We are wildly diverse in shape and size. We are mavericks. Pioneers. We dream with reckless abandon, and engineer with precision. We keep our hands dirty, and our eyes focused on what’s next. We are the quiet doers, the unexpected innovators. We don’t just talk about the future, WE MAKE IT.
At CAMA, we are manufacturing the future. Together.
Formed in 2013, the Colorado Advanced Manufacturing Association (CAMA) is the first and only statewide, member-based, trade association exclusively dedicated to advancing manufacturing in Colorado by helping its members stay competitive, build prosperous relationships, stay informed, save time and money, grow their workforce, and advance their business through education, connections, and strategic resources exclusive to CAMA members.
Material Handling Education Foundation, Inc. (MHEFI)
Mission Statement: To attract students to the material handling, logistics and supply chain industry by providing financial support.
The Material Handling Education Foundation, Inc. (MHEFI) is an independent charitable organization that was established in 1976.
- MHEFI has awarded over $2.5 million in scholarships and grants to university students since 1976
- MHEFI has awarded over $150,000 to CTE students and programs in the United States since 2003
- Eighty percent of the students supported by MHEFI work in the material handling, logistics and supply chain industry
- MHEFI awarded 42 scholarships for the 2018/2019 academic year for a total of $131,000
- MHEFI awarded $6,500 for the 2017/2018 academic year to Career & Technical Education (CTE) students and programs.
World Trade Center Denver
World Trade Center Denver is a business network and services organization dedicated exclusively to the international business success of companies based in Colorado and the surrounding Rocky Mountain region.
No need to call New York or fly to Chicago, you get face-to-face access to world-class global resources right here in your own backyard. Our sole purpose is to help local companies succeed internationally. Global commerce isn’t just one of the things we do, it’s the only thing we do.
Our mission is to build a strong future for the remarkable industries of the Rocky Mountain Region by helping our members collaborate locally, connect strategically and thrive on the global stage. We seek to inspire Colorado businesses and entrepreneurs to think bigger. To see what global trade can do, not just for our bottom lines, but for the places we call home. It isn’t just about imports and exports. It’s about bringing prosperity to our state and neighborhoods by forging ties with other neighborhoods around the world. It’s about a better future for all of us. Trade Matters.